Saturday, June 14, 2008

Start up for the blog.

I've started up my blogging experience more that 1 year ago. I run only one blog StockWeb hosted on free blogger domain blogspot. In the beginning I just wanted to try all functionality offered by Beta Blogger. Later on I learned how to optimize my blog in order to get more traffic.

Then I was discovering how to monetize blog with advertising programs and was playing with different ads format. As most of other bloggers I started with Google Adsense but later have tried also affiliate referral programs.

Now I created this blog Money and Web, to share my blogging experience with other bloggers and visitors. And to have it also as a kind of notepad to register interesting ads programs, tips and hacks for Beta Blogger or ways of SEO optimization.

Regards,

0 comments: