Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blog Income report - July.

New month and new Blog Income report is here. Actually last month was pretty successful and definitely one of the best since I have started with blogging. Last month it was first time when Adsense had not been major source of income but still Adsense income is growing on month to month.
The best is INO which is affiliate program for financial and business blogs. INO offers very attractive tools and analysis for investing. Total income generated in July is $574.

On the downside. Already in June report I have mentioned my disappointment with Forbes blogs network. It is still running on my blog but I have included code for INO in case of unsold inventories. Actually unsold inventories are close to 90%.
After good first month with RevResponse this time program generated only revenues from my referrals.
Ads for feeds are main action for next months. Feedburner used to generate around $90 per month. But now ads are not visible in my feed nevertheless program is active. I am still searching proper CPM or CPC ads for my feeds. Hopefully recently released Beta Adsense for feed will be available for general public.

Generally I am very happy for July as income more than tripled compared to month ago.


Google Adsense $163 ($139)
RevResponse $1.26 ($9.58)
INO $574 ($34)
Feedburner $0.36 ($1.53)
Forbes Blogs Network $1.19 ($5.75)
Direct sales $42.5 ($42.5)

Total $782.31 ($232.36)

0 comments: