Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog income report - November.

During November I have not been posting articles like for previous month. In fact I posted only 18 short posts. But from the blog income point of view this was very successful month. I have reached $500 in total.

Except of Adsense I see increase on all sources. Especially earnings from Forbes Bloggers Network rise rapidly but eCPM is still very low. Income has risen mainly due to decrease in unsold inventories. Now almost 50% of impressions are filled in with Forbes ads.

I have to again mention my satisfaction with INO. It is the biggest earners this month and the best complementary ads program which I have tried up to now.

Here are detailed statistics:
Google Adsense $141.50 ($196.43)
INO $248.25 ($146.35)
Forbes Blogs Network $12.01 ($5.15)
Direct sales $96.4 ($96.4)
Amazon Associates $1.59 ($1.25)

Total $499.75 ($445.58)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Vlada !

As per our previous pm, I just launched a new 'blogging tips' site at www.themondey.info :)

Hope see your comments there !

Have a nice day !

Dinh Trung

Charles said...

I have added you to my list at

Money Making and Blogging Tips Website

Vlada, Czech Republic said...

Hi PALS,
I check your site but cannot see my blog in your blogroll. Where did you add it?
Thanks